Not signed in (Sign in to enter your city Forum)

Social Bookmarks

Bookmark and Share

Groups and Topics Categories

Copyright ©2017 Etoolbay, Inc. All rights reserved.

1. Come and Join Us

Networking & Opportunity Event,
    May 6th, 4-8pm, Douglas Cosmetics & Fragrances and the Entrepreneurial Business Women of Coconut Creek.
    (SW Corner of Wiles & Lyons Road, Coconut Creek)

Meet other business people and new friends. Bring plenty of business cards.

Refreshments, 50/50 Raffle

Call Jayne Rollason 561 929 1964 with any questions
    See you there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLamar
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010
    Is this a follow-up to the wonderful business networking meeting at the PNC Bank?

Lamar Morgan
  2. Lamar - Yes, this is our next networking event. Hopefully we will see you there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLamar
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010
    I wonder if it was the rain that affected the turnout at the last business networking meeting - the one following up the PNC Bank event? I actually expected to see a larger crowd show up at that store in the Promenade. Where and when is the next networking event going to be held?

Lamar Morgan
  3. We do not have another event set at the moment. We are working on an event in June. We will know more next week after our team meeting. I will e-mail everyone and post the date and info. Have a great weekend.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLamar
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2010
    If you have a business networking event scheduled in June, I hope it is not scheduled on Thursday, June 24th as that is the day of the debut of the Social Media Club at the TCMA Clubhouse in Coconut Creek. If you think maximizing your use of social media is a good idea for your business or whatever cause you have in mind, please do not miss this meeting. Even if you live outside the Coconut Creek Township, you may still be able to attend. I simply need to know in advance you want to be there. So, if you or someone you know would like to experience the debut of this meeting, please let me know at least a week BEFORE June 24th. Simply send me an email at lamar@mchsi.com or post to my wall here on Toolzdo.

Lamar Morgan