- 1. Our Commitment To Protecting Your Privacy. Toolzdo.com ("the Site") respects your privacy.
practices and the choices that you can make about the way your information is collected and
hyperlink at every point where Personally Identifiable Information may be requested from you.
- 1.1. Registered Member Profiles. If you become a Registered Member of our site, we will
collect personal information for the purpose of providing you with personally tailored content.
use, retain, and protect your Personally Identifiable Information. By using the Site, you are
posting a revised version on the Site. The revised version will become effective upon posting;
you are aware of any changes and updates made to it. As we reserve the right to modify this
or continued provision of Personally Identifiable Information to us will be subject to the terms
- 2. Categories Of Information Collected. Our collection of information is grouped into two
categories: Personally Identifiable Information (information Identifiable to a specific individual), and
Aggregate Information (general demographic information that does not identify any individual).
- 2.1. Personally Identifiable Information. We collect Personally Identifiable Information from
our users at several different points on the Site; such information may include your name, email
address, or any other information that identifies you. Personally Identifiable Information is
retained by us indefinitely.
- 2.2. Aggregate Information. Like most Websites, Toolzdo.com automatically collects and
stores certain statistical information from your Web browser, including your Internet Protocol
(IP) address; browser type; operating system; Internet Service Provider (ISP); the date and time
you accessed the Site; the pages you accessed on the Site; the IP address of the Website from
which you entered the Site; and your exit page from the Site. We may track the total number
of visitors to the Site and the number of visitors to each page of the Site. We may analyze this
data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used,
and disclosed in aggregate form only and will not contain Personally Identifiable Information.
Aggregate Information is retained by us indefinitely.
- 3. Methods Of Information Collection. Our methods of information collection are grouped into
two categories: Clickstream Data (a record of your activity on the Site including which pages that
you visited, how long you were on a page [or the entire Site], in what order the pages were visited,
and the e-mail addresses of mail that you sent and received), and Information Voluntarily Provided
- 3.1. Clickstream Data. As described above, the Site automatically collects and stores certain
statistical information from your Web browser. We may use such aggregate information to
analyze trends, administer the Site, track the movement of users throughout the Site, and gather
broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- 3.1.a. Cookies. A cookie is a small text file stored on a user's computer for record-keeping
record user-specific information on what pages you access or visit, alert you to new areas that
we think might be of interest when you return to our site, record past activity to provide better
service when you return to the Site, ensure that you are not repeatedly sent the same banner
ads, and customize Web page content based on your browser type or other information that
you send. Cookie acceptance and removal is controlled by you through your Web browser.
You can program your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, block thirdparty
cookies, or block all cookies. However, by blocking all cookies you may not have
access to certain features on our site. To protect your privacy, you should not save your login
information on a computer that is not your own and you should delete all cookies from the
browser you are using.
- 3.1.a.1. Linked Cookies. We may link the information that we store in cookies to
Personally Identifiable Information that you submit while on our site.
- 3.1.a.2. Session ID And Persistent Cookies. We may use both session ID and persistent
cookies. Session ID cookies make it easier to navigate our site by helping us to recognize
you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we do not need
to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this
cookie expires. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period
and can be removed (see your Web browser's "help" file for details on how to remove
persistent cookies). We may set a persistent cookie to track and target your interests to
enhance your experience on our site. Both session ID and persistent cookies are encrypted
to protect them from being used for any other purpose. Our cookies are encoded so that
only we can interpret the information stored in them.
or companies that we may hire to track how the Site is used. Such cookies collect data
stored in aggregate form; we have no access to or control over these cookies. We may use
outside ad companies to display ads on our site; such ads may contain cookies and are
collected by the ad companies, and we do not have access to this information. You should
consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed
information on their practices, as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain
such other advertisers or Websites.
- 3.1.a.4. Advertising Opt-Out. Some of the ads that appear on our site may also be delivered to you by
third-party Internet advertising companies. These companies use certain technologies to deliver ads and
marketing messages and to collect aggregate data about your visit to or use of our site, including information
about the ads that they display, via a cookie placed on your computer that reads your IP address. To opt out
of information collection by these companies, or to obtain information about the technologies they use or
their own privacy policies, please visit
- 3.1.b. Third-Party Applications. Applications like widgets, created by third-party developers, may also
be available on our site. Third-party applications are small pieces of software, often with interactivity, that
appear on various pages within our site. The Site does not control the third-party developers and cannot
control their actions. When you use a widget or other third-party application, you are interacting with the
third-party developer, not with the Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of Websites or other
services operated by third-parties that are linked to, or integrated with, the Site, or for the privacy practices
of third-party Internet advertising companies. After you leave the Site by such a link, or access a third-party
of the third-party or advertiser site to learn how they will handle any Personally Identifiable Information that
they collect from you, as well as the other terms of their privacy policies.
- 3.1.c. Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs). Like many Websites and their third-party advertising partners,
the Site uses a software technology called "clear gifs" to manage site content. Clear gifs (also called "Web
beacons," or "Web bugs") are very small graphics (about the size of the period at the end of this sentence);
they contain a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements
of Web users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded
invisibly on Web pages. We may also use clear gifs in our HTML-based e-mails to let us know which emails
have been opened by recipients so that we may determine the effectiveness of our communications
and marketing campaigns.
- 3.2. Information Voluntarily Provided. You may voluntarily post your name, address, e-mail, and comments
to the Site. Any Information Voluntarily Provided shall be deemed to be non-confidential. "Information
Voluntarily Provided" includes, but is not limited to, comments, messages posted on our message boards, emails,
e-mail addresses of people who send or receive e-mail through the Site, e-mail addresses of people who
post to our message boards or chat rooms, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or
offered to us on or by this site or otherwise disclosed, submitted, or offered in connection with your use of
this site. We shall be free to use such Information Voluntarily Provided on an unrestricted basis. Information
Voluntarily Provided is retained indefinitely.
- 3.2.a. Online Forms. To use certain services of the Site you must first complete an online member registration
form and provide Personally Identifiable Information. We consider this information to be confidential and
will not release it to others, except as provided in this Agreement.
- 3.2.b. Surveys Or Contests. From time-to-time, we may provide the opportunity to participate in contests
or surveys on the Site. If you participate, we may request certain Personally Identifiable Information from
you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary - you may choose whether or not
to disclose this information. The requested information may include contact information and demographic
information. We use may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; those
companies are prohibited from using our users' Personally Identifiable Information for any
- 3.2.c. Mailing List. In order to join Toolzdo.com, you must provide us with an e-mail address,
which we verify before approving your membership. We will use this e-mail address to send
you your password in case you forget it. We will also send you additional e-mail based on the
preferences that you establish with us. Every unsolicited e-mail that we send you will contain
a link to the My Account page that allows you to modify your e-mail preferences.
- 3.2.d. Communication With Other Registered Members. Once you become a Registered
Member of Toolzdo.com, you will be able to communicate with other Registered Members
and our Membership Agreement published on the Site.
- 3.2.e. Referral Service. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our
site, we will ask you for your friend's name and e-mail address. We will automatically send
your friend an e-mail inviting him or her to visit the site. Your friend may e-mail us to request
that we remove this information from our database.
- 3.2.f. Demographic Data. We may ask you to submit certain demographic information (for
example, location, age) to improve our marketing; such information is collated in the aggregate
and when used for marketing purposes is not associated with any specific individual.
- 3.2.g. Customer Service. You may voluntarily provide us with your Personally Identifiable
Information to allow us to communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the
services you request. We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such
addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- 3.2.h. Other Feedback. We may collect additional information from or about you in other
ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to
your contact with our customer support team, or store results if you respond to a survey.
We encourage you to submit optional information so that we may provide you with a more
personalized experience on our site.
- 3.3. Information Collected From Registered Members. If you register as a member, you
will be asked to provide information concerning your name, age, e-mail address, geographic
location, phone number, and billing and shipping addresses.
- 3.3.a. Opt-Out Provision. When you register as a member, we may send you updates about
special offers and new products or services. If you do not wish to receive e-mail updates, you
may e-mail us at remove@ Toolzdo.com.
- 3.3.b. Financial Data. We do not collect credit card numbers, bank account numbers, or
Social Security number from you. Our monthly billing is processed by Authorize.net, a third
party who does not share your credit card or bank account numbers with us. When you
complete a rental transaction on our site, Authorize.net will collect any financial information
necessary to complete the transaction. Renters do not share this information with us.
- 4. The Way We Use Information. We respect your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or loan any
information regarding our customers to any third-party. We may, however, release this information
cover the Websites or Web pages that link to the Site.
- 4.1. Personally Identifiable Information. We may use Personally Identifiable Information to:
deliver more relevant marketing offers to you through e-mail or on our site; provide the services
and customer support you request; process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
collect payments; troubleshoot problems; prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
Membership Agreement; customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and
layout of the Site; send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers;
and compare information for accuracy and verify it with third-parties. We may also create a
user profile based on information collected through cookies, log files, and Web beacons that is
subsequently tied to Personally Identifiable Information. We will not use or share the Personally
Identifiable Information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above
without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated
- 4.2. Aggregate Information. We may use or disclose aggregate information for any purpose. We
use this information to better design the Site and to share with advertisers, and for demographic
purposes. Demographic information (which does not identify individual users) is used in the
aggregate to measure the number of visitors to the Site or to certain sections of our site, to
improve the Site by addressing our users' preferences, to analyze trends, and to attract new
- 5. Links To Other Sites. The Site contains links to other sites that we do not own or control. Please
be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage
you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Website
collected by the Site.
- 6. Disclosure: How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information With Others. We may
share your personal information with:
- 6.1. Contract Service Providers. Contract service providers assist with aspects of our business
operations (for example, fraud prevention, payment collection, marketing, and technology
services). By contract, these service providers may only use your information in connection
with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- 6.2. Companies We Plan To Merge With Or Be Acquired By. In the event that we go through
a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a
portion of our assets, your Personally Identifiable Information will likely be among the assets
transferred. Registered Members will be notified via e-mail of any such change in ownership or
control of their personal information. If such an event should occur, you must be aware that the
your personal information; in that event, it is possible that your personal information could be
used contrary to this policy.
- 6.3. Law Enforcement Agencies, As Part Of The Legal Process. We may share your
Personally Identifiable Information with law enforcement, government notified, or other thirdparties
when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure or
legal process served on us. We may also provide information without a court order to cooperate
with law enforcement or government offi cials for any legitimate purpose, under advice of
counsel, or to avoid litigation.
- 6.4. Other Situations. We may also share your personal information: where we need to do so to
comply with state or federal law; where we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal
information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; to report suspected illegal
- 6.5. Third-Parties. We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third-parties in
the normal course of business and will only share your Personally Identifiable Information with
third-parties as described in this Policy.
- 7. Data Security. We employ reasonably designed procedural and technological measures
consistent with industry practice (such as fi rewalls, password protection, secure socket layer,
and other security measures), to help protect your Personally Identifiable Information from loss,
unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- 7.1 Employee Data Theft. Toolzdo.com ensures that its employees, agents, and contractors
must have a valid business reason to access your Personally Identifiable Information.
- 8. Age Restriction. Registered Members of the Site must be 18 years of age or older. The Site is not
intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not target our services or the Site to anyone under
18, nor do we knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information from anyone
under the age of 18.
- 8.1. COPPA Compliance. We use reasonable commercial efforts to adhere to the Children's
Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") which prohibits the collection of personal information
online from children under the age of 13 without first obtaining verifiable parental consent. The
Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not target our services or this Site
to children under 13, and no part of the Site is structured to attract anyone under age 13. We do
not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information from children under the
age of 13.
- 9. Representations and Warranties. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that (a) all information you
submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you are 18 years of age or older and, (c) your use of the Site does not violate
any applicable law or regulation.
- 10. European Union Members. When a Member who is located in the European Union chooses to post
Personally Identifiable Information that will be publicly disclosed, that Member is responsible for ensuring that
such information conforms to all local data protection laws. We are not responsible under the European Union
local data protection laws for Member-posted information.
- 11. How You Can Review, Change, or Correct Your Information. You can review all of your Personally
Identifiable Information that we have collected and maintained by visiting
www.Toolzdo.com/account_settings. To update and delete such information at any time, you may sign into your account and make
changes or remove your personal information and contact preferences.
Email: Privacy@ Toolzdo.com
Mail: Etoolbay, Inc.
4921 NW 48th Ave.
Coconut Creek, FL 33073